Physiotherapy Consultation Costs as of April 2017
- Initial Physiotherapy Consultation : $88 (for a 30 minute assessment & treatment)
- Subsequent Physiotherapy Consultation : $78 (for a 30 minute treatment)
- Home Visit Physiotherapy sessions: $142 (please call to find out further information)
- Discount for students and pension card holders (please present your student or pension card to reception – valid ONLY for Physiotherapy appointments)
- If you have private health insurance, please present your card to reception as you can claim on the spot with the HICAPS system – then all you will need to do is pay the gap fee.
- If your Physiotherapy treatment is going to be covered by the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), Workcover, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) or the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program through Medicare (formerly known as the Medicare EPC plan) – please let us know when you call to book your appointment as you will need to complete the relevant paperwork when you arrive for your appointment.
- Please note – Only Jamin, John, Pradnya, Rebecca & Nicholas (Physiotherapists) are Medibank Private Members Choice providers and BUPA (HBA/MBF) preferred providers, which means if you have extras cover with these health funds, you will receive a higher rebate at our practice. Please contact your health fund provider if you would like to find out what your rebate will be.
- 30 minute Initial Clinical Pilates Assessment (individual session) – $88
- 30 minute – Follow up Pilates Session (individual session) – $78
Remedial Massage Therapy Consultation Costs as of April 2017
- 60 minute massage: $90
- 30 minute massage: $60
- 90 minute massage: $130
Myotherapy Consultation Costs as of April 2017
- 60 minute session: $95
- 30 minute session: $65
- 90 minute session: $140
We have EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard facilities available – if you would like to pay with cash you will need to pay the correct amount as we do not carry change/cash on the premises
Please Note: Payment is required on the day of your treatment